I always was confused on this point;
Of whether to fight, evil;
Or just sit there and meditate it away.
Maharishi lately, has said to sit and meditate it away.
But in the Bagavad Gita, that Maharishi commented on;
Which I read, all those years ago..
That Lord Krishna said to Arjuna, to fight;
To do his Dharma as a warrier of the time;
So, do we fight evil;
Would TurquoiseB fight Adolf Hitler;
Or would he be part of the power-structure;
Which supported Hitler, because it was easier to follow,
Then to lead or fight.

So, this whole situation is sad. That's why Arjuna was weeping, and
confused; because he didn't want to fight his fellow man.
But he is told to fight, and do his Dharma.
So, I'm confused; on what we do about Iran; if it is actually evil
and a threat to our existence?
I just thought we could make Iran an offer it couldn't refuse...

(snip)