--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> > If Iran attain a nuclear bomb, and the means to deliver it,
> > Do you think they would use it, to win this war they've declared
> >on us?
>
> if it walks like a duck, kwaks like a duck it is a duck.
> Iran has the same insane ideology as the radical Islam and the
> later has proven that they have no value for life, not even their
> own. So even the claim that Iran will not use it since Iran knows
> that if they do other countries will destroy Iran will not hold
> water.

>I'm not entirely sure the leaders of Iran, those
>who would be in a position to use nuclear weapons
>if they had them, actually believe in the ideology
>they spout.

I'm not entirely sure myself, but why shouldn't we believe
Iran leaders when they "spout" their Nazi ideology?

>I'm even less sure our own U.S. leaders really think
>Iran's leaders hold those beliefs.

>We were led into one disastrous war under false
>pretenses, and now those responsible seem to want
>to do it again, beyond all reason.

> only a meaningful change in the world consciousness, and i'm not
> talking a minor change but rather a full global different level
> will be able to make a differences.

>Frankly, I think replacing our leaders would bring
>us back from the brink and give everyone some
>breathing room to sort out the saber-rattling and
>figure out what is really in our, and their, best
>interests.

i hope so, but just note that the radical Islam ideology
started way before our current government took place.

>Whether we can do that in time to forestell another,
>even greater disaster is a different question.

> I think that watching the video:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614&hl=en

>As the film says right in the beginning, "It's
>important to remember, most Muslims are peaceful
>and do not support terror."

right, i stated that here myself several times and it is true.
what is deafening is the non violent Muslim silence about radical
Islam and it's terrorism. Why are they letting them hijack Islam
from them...