I haven't been reading the posts about Israel or Iran, as I log on to
tune into MMY & Guru Dev related topics, but I did visit Iran twice
some years back and I just can't bring myself to think in hostile
terms about people who gave me both sustinence & hospital treatment
to save my life.

Perhaps people are getting over identified and involved with the news
they hear about? Isn't that what so often happens when people get
overloaded by external stimulus?

Anyway, we all need to holidays sometimes, even workaholics and
postaholics, so enjoy your break.