Well here I thought with title and the way you started out you were
going to suggest that some of the FFL warmongers should take a trip to
the Middle East and find out for themselves what its all about.  Hell,
India would do as when I visited there we pulled into a small town to
stay overnight and were greeted with the usual coterie of little kids
curious to see who had arrived.  As soon as I stepped out their smiles
turned to frowns and I mused they think the "Great Satan" has arrived.
However their folks in this Muslim populated were just as happy to see
me as anyone else because they knew we would be spending money there.

But no I see you are doing your usual Art Bell retirement imitation.  I
know better, you'll be back. :)