To comment on the statements below:
I never advocated the use of these weapons of mass destruction.
I was just putting different facts out, about the weapons we've
produced;
The current threat from the facist fundementalists;
I don't know what the answer is the current world situation...
It seems both sides are on a collision course.
I agree with Maharishi, that we are in a very dangerous period.
I would hope and pray that these weapons are never used again...
Much of what I wrote, over the weekend, was written in anger and
haste, and much of it was reactionary, based on what was happening in
Israel.
I really don't believe war is a solution for anything.
It is just getting to the point, where the situation is getting
dangerously out of hand;
With the animosity and hatred on both sides getting very explosive.
I don't know what the answer is, other than to not buy into all of
this outer stuff that is going on...
And remain peaceful on the inside;
R.G.
Remain in the 'Self';
Is ultimately the best we can do, as a friend had suggested to me....