> --- In
> FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
> <tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlist@> wrote:
> >
> > heshiepothead writes: (snipped)commenting on Judy
> > It's a stream of constant criticism and rebuttals and invalidating
> > comments and you seem to have a need to always be right.
> >
> > Tom T:
> > Judy would rather be right than be loved. You can't have it both ways.
> > Choose one or the other.
>
> I'm not sure they're mutually exclusive, but I
> certainly wouldn't want to be loved for not
> speaking up for what I believe is right.

When Wholeness gets caught up in its masquerade of a fractured reality
of pieces, it can't hold on to opposite values-- or even simply
"different values. ("Being loved" and "being right" are not opposites.)

Love, Truth -- are Sat, Ananda -- Wholenesses "overflowing" from the
Wholeness of Existence -- Sat. Sat Chit Ananda. One Wholness. Three
"apparent" Wholenesses overflowing within and beyond thenselves.

Truth and Love being irreconcilably different? Thats a most lovely
masquerade of Wholeness forgetting its OWN Wholeness and living an
illusion of fractured Reality.