> Fidel Castro and his communist regime enslave 11,000,000 Cubans.
> Castro may be on death's door.  If he dies, the move towards freeing
> the 11,000,000 may be underway.

Freedom american style I presume... Where is the freedom for the poor
and the blacks in that country ? Dream on shemp; USA is loosing it's
grip on the worlds population who are increasingly seeing that your so-
called "freedom" is just slavery to a cruel capitalism. Which will
have to go.

"Communism is the most advanced and intelligent political system."
Maharishi, Germany 1982

"Communism is gone, the next to go is capitalism." Maharishi (1989 ?)