--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" -- Mel
> > > Gibson, 7-29-06
> > >
> > > "Wherever there is destruction, it's the doing of America." --
> > > Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 7-17-02
> > >
> > > Well, who's right...Maharishi or Mel?
> > >
> > > It's either the Jews or the Americans that are responsible for
> all the
> > > wars in the world...can't be both!
> > >

> > Heh. Most people consider Israel a client state of the USA.
>
> I would go with Maharishi's analysis;
> Since he is sober, and Mel was drunk, and now has taken all of these
> remarks back;
> And now is actually seeking help from the Jewish community;
> For his spiritual and alcohol problems..
> In America's case, since the reign of King George II;
> Our image in the world, has been quite tarnished...
> The situation in Iraq, continues to deteriorate;
> The Israelis are having to fend for themselves;
> In the absence of a United States President;
> Who could act as a restorer of balance;
> Like most, if not all of our past Presidents.
> Bush has left the Middle East burn.
> I think that might be his intention.

Dobutful. Bush, by all accounts is a zealous Zionist, or at least, comes from a
religious
perspective that generally includes Zionism as a given. He's just inept,
whether it comes to
preventing terrorist attacks that he had ample forewarning of, or conducting
invasions of
3rd world countries, or handling the Middle East peace process. Remember, his
GF/Sec of
State is a Cold War warrior --she got her PhD in the subject, literally. She's
not got the
background to deal with FORMER USSR client states who are fending for
themselves and
playing political power games without superpower coaching.