Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: File - FFL Acronyms
on 8/1/06 10:09 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>  wrote:

> BC - Brahman Consciousness
> BN - Bliss Ninny or Bliss Nazi
> CC - Cosmic Consciousness
> GC - God Consciousness
> MMY - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
> POV - Point of View
> SBS - Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, Maharishi's master
> SCI ˆ Science of Creative Intelligence
> SSRS - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Pundit-ji)
> SV - Stpathya Ved (Vedic Architecture)
> TB - True Believer (in TM doctrines)
> TNB - True Non-Believer
> TMO - The Transcendental Meditation organization
> TTC ˆ TM Teacher Training Course
> UC - Unity Consciousness
> YMMV = Your Mileage may vary

IMO - In My Opinion
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
IMNSHO - In My Not-So Humble Opinion

LOL - Laughing Out Loud
ROTFLOL/ROFLOL Rolling On the Floor, Laughing Out Loud

ROTFLOLSTC - Rolling On The Floor, Laughing Out Loud, Scaring The Cat (my favorite)

Thanks, but these are universal Internet acronyms. I tried to list just the ones that are exclusive to FFL. __._,_.___