> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > The Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit is the impersonal aspect of
> > > God.
> >
> > Not the Godhead (the "Samhita" of the Trinity)?
> >

> How can samhita be impersonal?
It seems like it would be both, personal and impersonal;
The part of it that is universal is impersonal;
And the part of it that is 'refracted' thru you;
Is personal.
So, the whole Jesus metaphor;
Which I believe is misunderstood by the masses thru time...
Is that the soul, or the Holy Spirit, was fully expressed thru him.
And he demonstrated some of the abilities associated with this state
of consciousness, as Maharishi has tried to do, with the Siddhis,
etc. and other extraordinary powers...
So, I'm sure, to go back to the Saint Teresa analogy;
When she became engulfed in the energy of the Holy Spirit;
It was enough to lift her up into the air;
So, part of her was lifted up by it.
And part of it was lifted up by it thru her.
Make sense to anyone?
Good...
R.G.
.