On Aug 3, 2006, at 7:33 PM, sparaig wrote:

He used to, then he broke with M.

Somewhere in between we realized (or already saw) where M. was

stealing the info. from: his pundits.

The glassy eyed students assumed M. was "cognizing" it (LOL)!

BTW, this answers your previous question about SSRS (albeit his

pranayama technique, which is not only his own, but also deeply

backed by shruti and smrti). M. dissed this pranayama method, which

has since surpassed TM!

Go figure.

There are more Christians in the world than Buddhists. What conclusions should we draw

from this?

People prefer a guy dying on a torture device to enlightenment?