On Aug 4, 2006, at 8:34 PM, Nick wrote:

On a related note, the book THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO THE BEATLES by
Steve Turner came out today. I've been flipping through it and it
seems pretty good. I'm shocked to find that I agree with Yoko in some
of her opinions of gurus. It's a very thorough analysis of
spirituality in the lives of the fab four. ===-=-=- om==-=-=- Nick