On Aug 4, 2006, at 8:36 PM, new.morning wrote:

On Aug 4, 2006, at 8:18 PM, Peter wrote:

--- Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Aug 4, 2006, at 7:54 PM, Peter wrote:

I love these people that talk about something they

have absolutely no experience with. Amazing. I think

I'll post an in-depth critique of Amma' meditation

technique along with my 4 month stay in 1972 with Tat

Walla Baba since I have experienced neither. Off world

will co-author the article with me.

Dude, you should let Spairag and Authfriend footnote it just to be

sure to maintain purity!

Such a feast of snarky  comments!

Its fun! its a nice release of frustration with "stupid or at least

'limited' others". I do it. We all do.

As if there is 'an other".

Its sort of passive-aggressive.  Or perhaps, if that is not

technically correct -- its something similar.

And what is the result? More snarky comments by those snarked. And

what does that lead to? Yes -- you are catching on. Good insight.

Hopefully it leads to rib splitting laughter.