I've taken and practiced the whole of SSRS's program -- at least as
taught in week long advanced courses -- not TTCs, and done other tape
courses -- Bhakti sutras, Ashtavakra Gita, etc. as far as was
available up to 2001 or so (has a lot changed?). And have done TM for
almost 40 years (yikes) and TM siddhis program.

AoL is compatable with MMY's program in a strict sense. Many AoLers
who are from TMland do TM meditation -- and do not take the  the Aol
Meditation initiation.

But, in my experience, this does not mean a two-ways street of
combatibility. TMO things (meditation, AV, etc...) are generally
accepted in Aol (they now have there AV, so maybe there is some "bias"
now).

But Aol things would hardly be accepted in the TMO: bajans, hugging
saints (pundit-ji), estatic stuff, guided meditations, mood making
(per TM POV, not AoL's, eg. "I belong to you" embrace of 500 CPs, new
age / traditional exercises of staring in to others eyes, telling
"life" stories, sitting down and finding    nothing but good things in
a partner/stranger, etc.

And, when I was active in AoL, it was clear there was a line. Many
Aolers, when i was introduced  to them as a TMer, said, "another one
crosses the line.". The presumption was, there is no going back. The
TMO will never accept you back now.