Sore butts certainly yes.  Has anybody developed hernia or any other complication from this.??  I think Sudharshana Kriya is much safer.

    The God of Abraham guiding his accursed people out of Egypt is pure MYTH.  No evidence of it exists.

gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 20:46:51 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Number of people learning TM (was: Victory Beef or War?)

Hi, Michael -- It is interesting to note these figures. I am
surprised because, at least to me, $3000 or whatever the present fee
is seems really high. But people are attracted both by the message
and the mystique of TM. Back in the old days, when Mahesh was on the
Merv Griffin show, we simply couldn't keep up with the numbers
wanting to be instructed. But that lasted about as long as the averge
newspaper story.

While I cannot place any faith in the Organizational hype concerning
the efficacy of the 'sidhi' programme with respect to achieving
anything other than the sore butts (which they, of course, do not
mention); still, the present willingness of people to do what they
feel they can to stave off the misery of the Middle East war is
worthy of praise.

There is an old and somewhat sad story: the minister, the priest and
the rabbi are talking with God. I think I have told it before, so I
won't repeat.

Is it not curious that the God of Abraham should guide his people to
the most horrific place on the planet so they could grow, thrive and
prosper. And, ever more curiously, they have.

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___