--- markmeredith2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The official clearly stated policy of the TMO is
> that tm-sidhas should
> not practice SSRS techniques and those that do have
> been banned from
> the dome for many years now.  Unless you think MMY
> doesn't have
> anything to do with TMO policy, then I'm not sure
> why there's
> confusion about MMY's view on this.

The TMO and MMY are, at times, two entirely different
things.

> I don't post this to knock SSRS techniques, which
> sound fine to me.
> And people can speculate all they want about MMY's
> hidden motives here
> or esoteric interpretations of his negative
> statement re. SSRS, and
> that's fine too, but that's where the speculation
> is.

No speculation at all. The meaning for me is not
something negative. If someone else hears it as
negative then it is something negative for them. I've
had this experience with MMY several times where he
will say something and people hear it in several
different ways. It's actually quite amazing.