(snip)--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> > > <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:

> > Word on the street
> >
> Evidently they (the TMOrg) are unchanged and intransient in their
> positions, methods and ways. Unrepentant they are back to their
> ways of insisting that people recant their visits with the saints
> and also sign contracts, pledging to never be associated with or
> see
> the saints etc.. to be able to also meditate in the group
> > meditations.
> >
> > "forgive and forget" was evidently a feel-good myth as ploy to
> have
> > people come in to register.
> >
> > For instance, ask Jeannie Ryan about her experience getting
vetted
> > this week for registration for the dome meditation program.

Now, from my experience, being a resident of Fairfield, 'Back in the
Day: 1975- 1985;
Let me see, there was this 'elitist' attitude which seemed to 'slip'
in in around 1977; it was subtle at first;
But then there was a complete 'turnaround' at the then M.I.U. which
had been quite successful,up until that time;
But slowly but surely;
We got the "Government we Deserve", in the TMO, and the Fairfield
community;
With the oncoming money driven eighties, with Ronald Reagan; and the
power pumping nineties of horny President Clinton; and now with the
Neo-Cons, right-wing, no questions policy;
We seem to be ruled by the elite, in the domes, with their little
petty dome policies.
Maybe it's because the elitist, have spent so many thousands of
dollars, and maybe it's because of some other power issue;
But why keep any honest meditator out of the dome.
It's just the time we live in, I guess;
We're all isolated from each other, by money, credit rating;
Political party, red and blue;
When can we all be on the same side again.
Maybe there has to be more catastophy's when we get more real;
And stop playing the elitist game.
And the word on the street is;
We need to pull the ship together;
Or you end up with just a lot of wasted energy.
R.G.