Original post:

"I can confirm your supposition here. Vaj has never been initiated
into, nor taught, TM as taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

After I read your piece, I did some research, and some pattern
matching, and it is unmistakable. You are correct in asserting that
Vaj has been saying 'TM' but meaning mantra meditation, **NOT TM**.

It has been his tiny little 'secret', but after reading your words,
I had enough clues to know precisely how to look at Vaj to get the
answer, and the answer as said is unmistakable and conclusive-- Vaj
has never learned TM, Practiced TM, or taught TM as taught by
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. I suspect he will be surprised reading this!

So all of this time, he has been claiming to be speaking about TM as
a former practitioner and teacher. Not a good thing at all. Pure
arrogance on his part.

Oh well, I suppose it was good while it lasted, eh Vaj?"