Recent studies also indicate that they were suffering from Chronic Malaria.  The were extremely weakened by Malaria and were suffering from constant fatigue.

cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:59:26 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hoi Rick Archer,,, Past Life Regression.???

According to some recent studies, the pyramids were NOT
built by slaves....

Jason Spock <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> Sir Rick Archer, I found this comment in another forum. What
is your opinion on this.??

> "" I find it amusing that everyone who 'regresses' to a past
life seems to have led an exciting existence as a nobleman, diplomat,
courtesan, soldier, pirate, painter, musician, etc. Nobody ever
seems to discover that they were a filthy ignorant peasant who led a
dreary, brutal life and died of an infected cut at the age of 28.
Makes ya wonder what happened to the souls of all those slaves who
built the pyramids and such
.""

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___