Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] [was Re: Number of people learning TM ] Vaj's trap
on 8/7/06 6:03 PM, Paul Mason at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I do not enter the suspicion of a conspiracy theory lightly, but
whilst trying to contact one of the women I found my email to her
being answered by someone already known for their involvement in
trying to bring about the public ridicule of another prominent Indian.

You tried to reach Judith through Conny Larsson, who is a Sai Baba debunker. And on that basis you doubt all the Sexy Sadie information?