HAHAHA. Thats one of the best parodies I have ever read Michael.
Kudos. You captured the bombasic volcanic ego-type perfectly. So
nanced with subtle detail of those global-sized egos, totally devoid
of self-reflection, taking themselves so so seriously. Really
marvelous work. And that on top of the earlier hugely funny parody of
the hyper-obsessive types that feel the need to respond in huge
torrents of mind-numbing excessive detail to defend even the slightest
transgressions on their fragile egos - which are usually mostly in
their own mind to begin with -- oblivious to all traces of social
gracefulness.  Great work.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Dean Goodman