Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] [was Re: Number of people learning TM ] Vaj's trap
on 8/7/06 6:41 PM, Paul Mason at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I completely agree that if Sai Baba has made the abuses of power he
is accused of, then he deserves to be exposed. I have long sought
good close-up footage of Sai handing out vibhuti, and today I have
been able to study a variety of video clips, and I am very glad for
this opportunity. Many thanks to whoever obtained this data and made
it available!

I got it in an email I received from Conny.