--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Dean Goodman <Tantra@>
> wrote:
> > [Big Snip]
> > But one's emotional interpretation depends on what spin you're trying
> to give it
>
> [Big Snip]
>
> REASONABLE ESTIMATE: 7750 PEOPLE LEARNED TM IN THE U.S. THIS PAST YEAR

Actutally, I think Michael's analysis had one glaring error: the vast majority
of the people
who learned TM in SE Florida probably came from the tiny segment in the richest
part,
which is MMY's stated intent anyway.

To estimate how many initiations there have been in the past year, estimate the
number of
"filthy rich" or at least soiled rich in the area, and go from there.

[...]

> One case in point: Any idea when those pundits are going to show up in
> FF? I was recently cleaning out some saved e-mails and found one from
> Diane Comey announcing: "The Pundits Are Coming!!!!" So where are they?
> A lot of the faithful who would truly LIKE to be faithful have lost
> faith and moved on.

MMY's plans for Vedic City call for it to become the Hindu Mecca of the USA.
The pundits
will certainly get there ASAP, but who can say when that will be. We're talking
Maharishi
Time here, and who nows how the Timeless measures time? Did the world get
created in 7
days,  or 7 eons?