<jpgillam@>
> > wrote:

> > > Is this a widely available, fee-based process? Are there
> > prerequisites?
> > >

> > There's a guy, named Ron Scolastico, who used to do a lot of;
> > 'Past Life Readings', for people in the Fairfield comminuty.
> > Here's his website:
> > http://www.ronscolastico.com/
> >
> Has anyone had any experience with Ron?

Yes, I have, years ago..
He used to charge about $120, and do it from his home in
Pacific Palisades, Ca.
And record a tape, which he would send you.
He would make a statement in the beginning and at the end;
Of the session.
Also, would ask you for questions,
And would talk about relative past lives, that created patterns;
In this present life; so you could feel the depth of the issue.
He also did a lot of work tuning into, what he calls,
The 'Angelic Field', where he claims to receive this information.
So, that was my and several others, it was interesting.