--- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > >       Sir Rick Archer, I found this comment in
> > > another forum.  What is your opinion on this.??
> > >
> > >        "" I find it amusing that everyone who
> > > 'regresses' to a past life seems to have led an
> > > exciting existence as a nobleman, diplomat,
> > > courtesan, soldier, pirate, painter, musician,
> etc.
> > > Nobody ever seems to discover that they were a
> > > filthy ignorant peasant who led a dreary, brutal
> > > life and died of an infected cut at the age of
> 28.
> > drummer> Makes ya wonder what happened to the
> souls of
> > all
> > > those slaves who built the pyramids and such.""
> >
> >      SSRS has a procedure called the "Eternity
> > Process" that is done on a one to one basis with
> > someone trained by him in the process. You
> > experientially allow yourself to "unstress"
> specific
> > samskaras from past lives. I did it about 2 years
> ago.
> > Very interesing process. You're not hypnotized and
> no
> > content suggestions are made to you. And by the
> way, I
> > happened to be one of those slaves that built the
> > pyramids,
>

> Congratulations.
>
> You're the first person I've ever heard relate a
> past live
> experience in which the past life wasn't a King or
> an emperor or
> someone special, like Abraham Lincoln.
>
> A lowly slave?  How pedestrian of you...

Not only was I a slave, I was as dumb as a stump too
in that life! I actually think I was mildly mentally
retarded. But I also was Roman general (or somebody of
high ranking) too with blond hair (which had gone
gray). I dealt with maps and logistics; keeping tabs
on troop movements and supply lines to them. I died of
a heart attack.