> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >
> > The present incursion into Lebanon, makes me wonder;
> >   If Israel, eventually wouldn't like to see;
> >   The United States, get directly involved in a confrontation in
> Iran.
> >   Since the missles being supplied are from Iran;
> >   And the Iranian policy is based on destruction of Israel, and
> the US.
> >   It seems like a collision course has started;
> >   Between the US and the Iranians.
> >   R.G.
>

> I don't think Israel will wait for the Americans.
>
> If the Americans and/or the Europeans won't do something -- and
> fast -- the Israelis will.
>
> And don't rule out the use of nuclear force.  Iran's leader has
been
> clear and unambiguous: they want to wipe Israel and its Jews off
the
> face of the Earth.  Nazrullah -- Iran's puppet in Lebanon -- has
> taken his explicit anti-Semitic stance quite clearly: Jews are
> animals and all must be destroyed.
>
> We must take these people at their word.  I certainly hope Israel
> does.
>
> And then acts upon it.

The United States will still have to be very much involved;
The Israelis depend on our satellites;
And our delivery systems, namely the B-2 steath bomber.
And also, the partriot missles, for 'incoming'.
So, it will still be the United States' technology;
That hopefully will win the conflict.
What bother's me is the Arab aftermath;
If you think they are quite insane now;
What happens when the so-called moderate states;
Like Jordan, and Egypt; get crazy out of hand;
And what about the 600 lbs. elephant in the room:
Pakastan?
Not sure what would happen in the aftermath;
Of a nuclear attack on Tehran, Iran, and the possible assasination;
Of the Hezbollah leader, who to them is like a JFK, figure...
R.G.