I don't know whether they all used archive footage or whether some
was freshly shot. According to the info on the following link he
appeared in at least 2 of the 3 films as 'himself'?!?!?
http://imdb.com/name/nm0948343/filmotype
Clearly, there have been other films that have included footage of
MMY, such as Yavar Abbas's 'Faces of India', it would be nice to know
of some of the other material too.
Does anyone know what happened to the Four Star Productions footage,
shot at Rishikesh and Kashmir in 1968? Or maybe you know someone with
amateur footage from the early days?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"
> <premanandpaul@> wrote:
> >
> > I am researching archival footage of MMY and have come across
some
> more
> > proper movies he is supposed to have appeared in!
> >
> > 'Candy Baby' (1969)(dir. B H Dial)
> > 'Aliens from Spaceship Earth' (1977)(dir. Don Como)
> > 'Reel Radicals: The Sixties Revolution in Film' (2002)(dir. Lewis
> A.
> > Bogach, Don Fizzinoglia)
> >
> > Any of you movie buffs seen any of these films?
> >

> When you say "appeared in" what do you mean exactly? Auditions and
> stuff? or just documentary footage.
>
> The aliens one sounds great I'll check blockbuster for that.
>
> Relatedly, I heard a story that "The Magnificent Seven" is
Maharishis