> I agree, this woman needs to get a grip and get a life.  This is the
> way it's been for years, and it really should come as not much of a
> surprise.  The surprise is that anyone thinks they might get some
> honest dealing or dialogue out of them.  I'd like to ask her where
> she's been for the last, say, 25 years or so.

Not only that, but the fact that they're allowing prior policy
violators back in the domes at all is a major compromise on the TMO's
part. Sure, the policies suck ass, but compromises involve both
parties, and it's not reasonable to expect the TMO to both allow prior
violators back in the domes *and* do away with the policies
altogether. People wanting in on this compromise deal must also bring
something to the table, in this case, a pledge to not violate the
policies in the future. The domes are the TMO's toys, and they get to
make the rules. Don't like it? Too bad.