Dear Jeanne,

I think that, if your e-mail is for dr. Hagelin, then you should send an e-mail to him, and not to Fairfield Life group.
Otherwise, it is not a letter, but an open letter, and that is a big difference.
So, something is not clear in the way you send your e-mail, and now you send also a second e-mail in the same unclear way.
I would suggest to you that, if you really want just to send e-mail to dr. Hagelin, with no other intentions, you just simply send an e-mail to him, and not to whole group.
That would be much more clear, honest, better and more nice.
Greetings
Jai Guru Dev

dhamiltony2k5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
FWD:From Shiva Ma Ryan, "My Dome Rejection"
Please share this letter I wrote to John Hagelin with anyone you
think
may benefit from it.
All Love,
Shiva Ma

My Dome rejection

Shiva Ma Ryan to John Hagelin

Aug 2 (5 days ago)

Dear John,
I was told to e-mail you if I had any trouble getting accepted at the
dome. Hence this letter to you, because I have been faced with one of
the most difficult choices of my life. John will you PLEASE share
this
letter with Maharishi, as I want Him to know "THE REAL TRUTH" about
what has happened in Fairfield. Please read everything I have written
in this e-mail John, I have tried to be as honest and as "TRUTHFUL"
as
I can. I also have suggestions at the end of this e-mail, that may
benefit EVERYONE!

When I applied for the course, I was told I would need more time to
be
processed. I knew I probably would not get an immediate acceptance,
because a few years ago I applied and was asked if I practiced any
techniques other than Maharishi's. I went to India with a GREAT saint
from Asam, India, Shree Maa, in 1999, and I told the man questioning
me "I had experienced EVERYTHING that India had to offer, and that
what I learned in private, I kept private. I had asked the question
over 600 people that I initiated, back in the seventies: "Everything
we learn in private, we keep private. Do you agree?" This answer
seemed the most truthful and appropriate to me, yet I was not
accepted then for the dome.

This past Saturday July 29th, I was encouraged by my sister and
brother-in law and several friends at a birthday party, that I should
apply now for the dome, because they were accepting EVERYONE!
Regardless of past associations with saints or other techniques, I
was
told EVERYONE was WELCOME BACK!!! The words "All sins would be
forgiven" were used. Those words deeply pinched my heart. I have
never
considered spending time with Fully Awakened Divine Beings a sin. I
have been incredibly fortunate to travel with many saints over the
last twelve years. Each ONE I always experienced as MAHARISHI. Each
ONE, that I was BLESSED by, deepened my INCREDIBLE LOVE, RESPECT and
ETERNAL GRATITUDE to Maharishi for all that He had given me in the
past. Maharishi was my FIRST GURU!!! Yet Maharishi became
inaccessible to me. The last time I saw Him was at The 7000 Course in
1983. My heart was longing for him, So I felt that one by one He
started sending different saints to BLESS ME!!! Over the years, I
have received the GRACE and BLESSINGS from over 15 different saints
that have visited Fairfield since 1997. In 1994 my first GREAT
BLESSING was from MOTHER MEERA, in Germany. She changed my life
forever... I have had the GREAT fortune of traveling with many of
these DIVINE BEINGS. I am so GRATEFUL for the Love and Grace I have
been given from these PURE DIVINE MANIFESTATIONS of Gods and
Goddess's.

I want to offer my HUMBLEST GRATITUDE to Maharishi for always
remaining in my HEART of HEARTS, since November 19, 1971. I will be
in
HIS ETERNAL DEBT for the GRACE HE SHOWERED upon me over and over
again
throughout all these years. JAI GURU DEV MAHARISHI! I LOVE YOU SO
MUCH.....

At the course office, Jeff Cohen was so sweet and kind to me on the
phone, going over the guidelines for acceptance for the course.
However the words he used when telling me what I needed to do, to get
my badge, still penetrate me like millions of daggers in my HEART. I
have not been able to shake them. {Please ask Maharishi to help me
with this.} He said I would be able to get my badge if: "I SEVERED
any connection I had with any saints and SEVERED the use of any
techniques that they had taught me, and that I would NEVER establish
connection with them again or practice any other techniques other
than
Maharishi's, EVER AGAIN. And that I had to put all of this in
writing,
promising that I would do this. For GOD'S SAKE, How in the name of
WHOLENESS! ONENESS! DIVINITY! and SELF REALIZATION! could I promise
that???????? My SOUL WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT....
I could have lied and said anything that Jeff wanted to hear, got my
badge, and no one would have known. THAT IS NOT ME, THAT IS NOT HOW I
REPRESENT TRUTH AND DIVINITY. I DO NOT, AND I WILL NOT, EVER LIE to
achieve a small gain in the present, who would I be lying to???? ONLY
MY SELF!!!!!!!!

When Jeff was explaing to me how Maharishi said that one should not
cross the river in two boats, it causes confusion. I told him: "I AM
NO LONGER IN THE BOAT, I AM ON THE ISLAND!!!! I AM ENJOYING THE GOAL.
I PARKED MY BOAT ON THE SIDE OF THE SHORE, MANY YEARS AGO, AND LEFT
IT
THERE!" There are other people in Fairfield in the same place that I
AM. We are not nor could we ever again "BE CONFUSED" We are SELF
REFERRAL NOW!!! No mistakes CAN be made. I LISTEN TO MY GOD SELF
ALWAYS... My OWN INNER VOICE SPEAKS TO ME ALWAYS!!! I AM not
MAHARISHI or MOVEMENT REFERRAL anymore. The same SELF that is in ALL
BEINGS, IN THE ONENESS OF ALL BEINGS, IN THAT SELF LUMINOUS SELF,
THAT
IS WHERE I RESISDE!

The reason we have been asked to come together now in the DOME is the
urgency of the World situation. It is because of a war about
"RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE, that we are being asked to assemble." It seems
so sad to me that in our Own TM Movement we are "fighting amonst
ourselves," We are lying to each other. By not allowing each
_expression_ of Divinity to be "TRUE TO ITSELF" We have directly
encouraged each other to "LIE" rather than stand up for what we
believe in. When I started TM in 1971 I was told I would not have to
give up my Religion or my beliefs or change my life in any way, just
meditate twice a day. Please do not tell me, that now after all these
years that was "JUST A LIE" I became a Governor to help create a
better world, "A HEAVEN ON EARTH" Unless the policies at the dome
are
changed immediately to "EMBRACE" the life-styles and choices
of "ALL"
of it's members, we are just promoting "A LIE." How could we possibly
"HELP" the world if we cannot even "HELP" OUR "SELVES".

I felt responsible to let you know how many people have lied to get
into the dome. Many peolple, in conversations at Revelations and
local
restaurants have laughed about how they got away with something,
about
how clever they were, that they fooled the Movement, making a joke
about the whole thing. This has DEEPLY saddened me. Because no one
asked them about the saints they have been visiting for years, they
of
course did not volunteer that information, knowing they would be
"BANNED" if they did. One of them actually said to me; "My life and
what I do is nobody's business, not the Movement's, not Maharishi's.
do what I want to do and I will continue to do whatever I want to do.
I will lie through my teeth if I have to, it's none of anyone's
business, what I do! And I have NO GUILT about it!"

John, I just want you to know that many, if not most of the people
who
also visit the saints that come to Fairfield, got their dome badges.
Believe me I know them all, because I help host the saints and I
helped set up the local Hindu Temple at 800 west Burlington { the old
Tropicana Center} Over the years we have hosted many saints and have
held numerous yagnyas. I always try to graciously make the different
saints stay in Fairfield "WONDERFUL!" It seems to be my job to do
this, as I always find myself at the feet of each of them. I have
bowed to the feet of each BEAUTIFUL _expression_ of DIVINITY!!! The
same feet that I first bowed to in MAHARISHI, I BOW TO ALL BEINGS...
Yet in all BEINGS " I BOW" to LORD SHIVA ONLY!!! He is expressed in
so many different DIVINE FORMS!!!!! Incarnations of Gods and
Goddesses alike...

All of the saints that visit Fairfield are so FULL of PRAISE and
GRATITUDE to MAHARISHI for the incredible HEAVENLY PLACE HE HAS
CREATED HERE!!!! They ALL with no exception credit HIM with A" HUGE
TRANSFORMATION FOR THE WORLD" THEY ALL LOVE FAIRFIELD!!! They all
give
gratitude to HIM, for the atmosphere here.
The majority of people who got their dome badges were not asked the
incredibly difficult questions I was asked, so they did not have to
lie face to face to someone, so they seem to feel justified that they
are in some ridiculous way to me, not lying to anyone, but I feel
they are lying to themselves. That to me is the "GREATEST SIN OF ALL"
Also that they are not being honest to MAHARISHI!!! hurts my heart.
feel they are betraying what they believe in, and how they choose to
live their lives, "WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING." They are not honoring
the GRACE and BLESSINGS they have been given from so many BEAUTIFUL
ENLIGHTENED BEINGS. What an insult to those saints, what an insult to
Maharishi to misrepresent themselves, just because they didn't "GET
CAUGHT," Just becauce they were not put through this test, they can
justify this betrayal. They are too scared or intimidated to stand
up
for what they believe in, they are so worried about being exposed,
about losing their "precious Dome Badge" Yet they are truly only
"FOOLING THEMSELVES." GOD BLESS THEM ALL TO REALIZE THIS FOOLISH
MISTAKE!

I hope this letter was heartfelt, And that you read it in
non-judgement and that you receive some guidance from Maharishi how
handle this situation.
I have a few suggestions for You:
1. Give a DOME BADGE to
whomsoever asks for one...
All Siddhas should
be "WELCOME".

2. Require only this: that while
one is in the DOME,
they only do the prescribed
DOME PROGRAM...

3. That everyone's personal
choices regarding
Spiritual Matters remain
their own and are
TOTALLY
RESPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The choices made
should not interfere with
anyone's "Dome Acceptance"

4. That a soul's choice of a
"Personal Guru" is not
forced upon them...That
they can love and respect
Maharishi and do his
programs, and yet have their
own "Personal Guru".

5. That The MOVEMENT is BIG
ENOUGH TO
EMBRACE ALL SAINTS AS ONE
_expression_ OF
THE SAME
DIVINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL GLORY TO GURU DEV AND ALL GLORY TO DIVINITY IN ALL BEINGS!!!
ALL GLORY TO ALL THE MOVEMENTS DEDICATED TO DIVINITY
With MY DEEPEST LOVE FOR ALL EXPRESSIONS OF DIVINITY

Shiva Ma Ryan
{formerly Jeanne Lynn Ryan or {Jeanne Ryan Borden- {married name}

>numbers,
> > >what
>what
> > >could
> TMorg
> >
> > The defining terms of the TMorg guidelines are still the same,
> >that
> > people must `sever all connection with other saints to
> > participate'. That people sever all other spiritual practices
>of
> > other saints and that people never reestablish a connection with
> > other saints or the spiritual practices of other saints. That
> > people must put this all in writing to join.
> >

> Jeanne "ShivaMa' wrote a terrific letter to MMY through Hagelin'
> contact. It was a good letter which in the end asked these
>things:
> 1)Give a Dome Badge to Whomsoever asks for one… 2. Require only
> this: that while one is in the Dome, they only do the prescribed
> Dome Program… 3 That everyone's personal choices regarding
> Spiritual Matters remain their own and are totally respected. 4.
> That a soul's choice of a "Personal Guru" is not forced upon
>them….
> 5 That the Movement (Tmorg) is big enough to embrace all saints as
> one _expression_ of the same divinity.
>
> It is a good letter that is comprehensive of the problem. I will
> try to get a whole digital version from Jeanne Shivama for general
> reading. In a way, she was the perfect person for all of
>Fairfield
> to go through the application process and smoke it out.
>
> Jai Guru Dev,
> -Doug in FF
> >
> > The personal interpretation of the administration (Jeff Cohen)
is
> > that "M feels disappointed and that it is a betrayal of
everything
> > he has given people", that it was never a guideline that "all
sins
> > are forgiven" or to "forgive and forget" about people seeing
other
> > spiritual saints. "But that from this moment the guidelines
hold".

> > With the Tmorg, that regardless as MMY was saying when
> > asked, `forgive and forget' or the notion that "all sins are
> > forgiven" got about, that these are not the guidelines for doing
> the
> > group meditation program with the TMorg. "From this moment on
the
> > guidelines hold"… as Jeff Cohen directly explained to Jeannie
Ryan
> > who they accuse of being an Ammachi devotee. An irony if you
knew
> > Jeannie is that she is not a `devotee' of Ammachi. Regardless,
> > Jeannie was denied acceptance and entry to the dome group
> meditation
> > on campus on these terms and interpretation. That is the status
> > quo. It was a sad day in FF.
> >
> > JGD,
> > -Doug in FF
> >

> > > Word on the street
> > >
> > Evidently they (the TMOrg) are unchanged and intransient in
their
> > positions, methods and ways. Unrepentant they are back to
their
> > ways of insisting that people recant their visits with the
saints
> > and also sign contracts, pledging to never be associated with
or
> > see
> > the saints etc.. to be able to also meditate in the group
> > > meditations.
> > >
> > > "forgive and forget" was evidently a feel-good myth as ploy to
> > have
> > > people come in to register.
> > >
> > > For instance, ask Jeannie Ryan about her experience getting
> vetted
> > > this week for registration for the dome meditation program.
> >

> > > Advice from real peace-mediators who go in to torn communities
> > > help moderate peace between people, one of the first things
they
> > try
> > > to do is to get a ceasefire at least between parties. There
are
> > > other sequential steps in the process too. Contrition? The
> Tmorg
> > > is not even close to even a ceasefire with its meditating
> > community.

> > 06),
meditating
> the
> darshan
> Fairfudlian
> > TM
> > night

> `coming
> generally
> > > `de-
> `let
> > > go'
community

> > TMOrg.

> > numbers,
> > could
> TMorg
> > be

> > that

> Maharishi's
> > > and
> > 27,000

> US,
> > > with
> when

> what
> > TMorg

> > <jyouells@>

> > And
> likely
> > is
> > > that

> it?
> > > Why

> > > superior
> > India?
> > controlling;

> > Maharishi's
> > > 27,000
> > > more

> ..
.,,FFL

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=emJhc2VsbGk5MDk4

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___