--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<shempmcgurk@>

<thedoc108@>

> > > Actually, he doesn't.
> > >
> > > Spare Egg spends most of his day defending present-day TMO
> > > policies, NOT so much either the TM Technique or the TM Program.
> >
> > Actually, what Lawson does (and I do) is not so much
> > defend present-day TMO policies as make the positive
> > case for them.  (There's a difference.)
>
> ...make the positve case...? How?

Um, it depends on the policy.  And we don't make
positive cases for *all* of them by any means. We
make 'em when there's a positive case *to be made*.

It's just that many folks here seem to go for the
worst conceivable interpretation of whatever it is
and never even consider the possibility that it
might not be *that* bad.