In a message dated 8/10/06 10:29:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The worst thing I do that can be considered an "offense" along the
lines considered above is that I occasionally go to my local Hari
Krishna temple for the Sunday night feast.

I also attend weekly yoga classes.

Now, I wonder: if I was totally honest about both those things --
plus, if I refused to stop those activities in the future -- do you
think I would be refused a Dome badge?
Uh oh! Years ago I was asked to drive the Indian couple, here to give advanced techniques, around where ever they wanted to go. Since they preferred not to cook where they were staying they asked me to take them to the local Hari Krishna temple for their Sunday evening meal. I mentioned it to the center management and asked them to explain I wasn't available to drive them that day. Another friend of mine had the same chore for vidyas that had come to Memphis, only difference was , the Vidyas wanted to go to a titty bar. There are other great stories out there I'm sure!