In a message dated 8/10/06 1:07:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
With regard to bouncing in the Dome, maybe peace will be achieved
and maybe not. This is hypothetical from both our perspectives since
neither one of us is there (and as I've said here before, I no
longer practice the sidhis).

The last part of my comment on war's current obsolescence explicitly
mentioned negotiation as an alternative- hard-headed and grounded
negotiation, keeping our country's best interests in mind.

If you would rather support killing, then that is your choice, but
keep in mind that it is a choice, not the sole alternative.
I'm not so sure that bouncing in the dome will ever accomplish the desired goal either but I'm all for give it a good try since it is harmless and not done at tax payer expense. As for resolving conflicts by negotiation, I think everybody agrees with that approach when the people you try to reason with are reasonable. But when somebody puts a gun to your head or attempts to while reasoning, self defense is one's first obligation.