Guru Purnima Celebration,  13.7.06

MAHARISHI:   all those who are going home, what you have experienced
is familiarity with the finest fields of creative intelligence
within. These longer times, longer time, longer time,  taking the
mind to experience the Sutras, Sutra after Sutra, finer feeling of
Sutra after Sutra, finer Sutra after finer Sutra. This has made your
awareness familiar with the administrative activity of cosmic life.

Finer you experience, finer fields of creativity you enliven in your
awareness. Finer experience of each Sutra. Each Sutra enlivens the
finer field of cosmic creativity in your single awareness. It is the
greatest gift of life that you are enlivening for yourself.

And I tell you, don`t worry what happens to the national life or
what happens to your environment,  coherence and all...  These are
the gossips. We are not so much (?) by the people say about our
influence in the environment, the whole influence in Holland, in the
national consciousness. It doesn`t matter what happens outside. But
basically our life, our consciousness, our Atma, ourself becomes
more and more stabilized in the total reality of cosmic
constitution. That is our gain. We don`t mind what happens outside.
We are happy to see that outside also becomes better, but basic
thing is what happens to us. After each meditation our own
awareness, our own mind, our own intellect, our own consciousness is
in tune more and more with that energy and intelligence which
administers the universe. We are more and more administrator of
cosmic life in our own Self. What will happen, our own desire, our
own goals in life will be materialized for us more easily...