--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"

<shempmcgurk@>

<thedoc108@>

> > > Actually, he doesn't.
> > >
> > > Spare Egg spends most of his day defending present-day TMO
> > > policies, NOT so much either the TM Technique or the TM
Program.

> > Actually, what Lawson does (and I do) is not so much
> > defend present-day TMO policies as make the positive
> > case for them.  (There's a difference.)
>

> ...make the positve case...? How?
> Initiations down, weeknd courses down, SCI down,
> sidhis down. What is the result? Social problems up,
> terrorism up, and in the case of you folks, National
> debt costs $1B per day in interest alone.
>
> The world is going to hell in a handcart, and Maharishi
> blames a small island off the north western corner of
> Europe.

You are not stating MMY's position correctly. He pulled TMO
activities from scorpionland because he did not want to support
wrongdoers with nectar. And, in fact, Great (ha!) Britain is one of
the leaders in the handcart race to hell:

"Britain is living through its most threatening time since the
second world war, John Reid, the home secretary, warned today."

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,,1840482,00.html