(Snip)
 Not all Jews are neocons. The article lists Jews in a way that makes
me think they are de
> facto antisemetic. Certainly, listing the NAACP on a webpage
titled "jewishneocons"
> suggests they're paranoid about all Jews.

Saying that 'All Jews are Neo-Cons, is like saying:
All blacks are really good dancers.
All red-haired Irish women are really hot in bed.
All Italians are involve in the Mafia.
All TM'ers follow their programs exactly, all the time.
All Germans are anal retentive.
All English are perverts.
All Catholic Priests are child molesters.
All Arabs are evil and greedy oil mongers.
All Arabs are fascists.
All Irish people are drunks and fighters.
All Americans are superficial and stupid.
All Australians screw alot.
And on and on;
You get the idea..
Prejudice is always wrong, and never right..
Life is not as black and white, as this vision of the world.
R.G.