Hi folks, I have just joined and looking to learn more about the whole
Maharishi thing from the folks who actually live in Fairfield.
I just broke up with a woman who has been a hard core meditator for 25
yrs. I think she's been  totally brain washed by this movement and the
Maharishi.

I calmly said to her the other day I thought he (Maharishi) was a liar
a cheat and a fruad. I thought she was going to kill me. I have never
witnessed such anger rage or hatred in my life.