> This is really so true, Rick, and despite my humorous (I think)
> response it's exactly the way I feel as well.  We talk about MMY
more
> than anyone else because he's been more important in our lives
than
> most other people.

That is right. He was the most important in our lives - and that is
sad. The most important should be spiritual development. Years ago,
before I was kicked out of the TMO, a "nasty" thought came up,that
for further development you have to let go the attachment for the
Master also. I denied it then - but it seems that it was the right
thing for me.
Ingegerd

> Sal
>
> On Aug 11, 2006, at 10:02 PM, Rick Archer wrote:
>
> > So yes, Maharishi is a liar. He has also spoken a lot of truth.
He's a