To clarify, no I am not a TM'r, though God knows I was pressured to
become one, to the point where she broke it off once simply because
I wasn't willingly to join.

No I prefer a park setting, sitting at the base of a tree leaning
against it with my spine.(Crosslegged). Sometimes I'll repeat the
words "One with All",,,other times I'll just focus on my breath and
take it all in.

No secret mantra, no set rituals, I am a free forming kind of person
who just likes to go with the flow.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"

<shempmcgurk@>