--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill,
> Are you sure she doesn't have some other problems--like depression or
> bipolarism?  Sounds like there is something more going on than just
> defending MMY.  If so, it wouldn't be all that unusual--many of us
> looked to TM as a cure-all, until it became obvious it wasn't.  And
> those quick flashes of anger, seemingly out of nowhere, are something I
> have learned to avoid.  I find them scary.

I've got at least two problems that bring them about, and they may be related:

I have ADD and AD/HD people often have flashes of anger in order to focus. It's
scary for
them AND for the people around them.

I also have an anger management problem during allergy attacks. This may or may
not be
related to the AD/HD issue.

Intrestingly enough, I tend to have MORE anger-flashes when I'm regular in my
program. I
don't know if this is a sign of unsressing or simply a more efficient way to
focus, however.