[Curtis wrote:]
> So the purpose of the Raja thing is to turn people off?  I don't get
> your point.

Unbelievable.

Chemotherapy certainly makes people nauseated.

Therefore (Curtis would say), the purpose of
chemotherapy is to make people nauseated.

> As far as twisting reality to find flaws, come on man.
> The Raja thing stand on its own without any twisting.  It is pompous
> and ridiculous.

Curtis.  Lawson AGREES WITH YOU on that point.
He's made that crystal clear.  So that opinion
could not possibly be what he's referring to.

The "twisting of reality" you're doing is to
ignore (see analogy above) what chemotherapy
might be doing *other than* making people
nauseated.

As Lawson pointed out (but you did not quote in
your response above):

<snip>
> > Sigh. The ME is used to explain why MMY isn't trying to get
> > massive numbers of people to learn TM, and the Raja thing
> > certainly turns people off and MMY knows this.

You're not a stupid person, Curtis.  What Lawson said
is not that difficult to understand.

If you *disagree* with it, say so, and say why.  Don't
pretend he didn't explain why he thinks you're twisting
reality.