--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"
> <unclewas@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"

philosophy
> > was
> > >
> > > Heavens, no. He wanted to know everything there was to know.
Like
> > the
> > > TM Nazi, you can't bend the rules in your favour unless you
know
> > what
> > > they are. Then you can bend them to glorify yourself and show
> > others
> > > what fools they are.
> >
> > Gerbal I stand corrected, thank you!!!! I think you are right.
> >

> > > "The Lawyers will make it Legal."
> > > "We'll use Science to prove it."
> > > "Just give them some nice candies and they'll be fine."
> > > "The Actor can play god better than god."
> >
> > Well said,,,very well said.
> > Bill
>

> Hey, Bill, nothing to stand corrected about. You were never
infected
> with the dissociation capacities of TM and the other programmes
that
> ate away at your ability to think for yourself, therefore you see
> much more clearly than many of the hard core defenders of the
faith
> (the stealth religion of Maheshism).
>
> As an outsider (a compliment, really), you can see the sham, the
> ripoff, the out and out theft much more clearly.
>
> A California friend is trying to get me to write down all my
> experiences with the wiley widdle weasel. Maybe I will. He could
say
> the damnest things in response to actually decent questions. I
guess
> it was a kind of "we don't go there; it's better to think about my
> foolishness than respond to your intelligent question."

Gerbal

I hope you will take your friends advice and not only write down
your experiences but share them with the world. Though it is true
that I am an outsider the man MMY and the organisation has still
managed to impact on my life through the program of the mind of a
woman I loved and still do very dearly. Yes she clearly has had
problems that have left her susceptable to such organisations and
individuals.

At the risk of sounding arrogant, I get angry when innocent "lambs"
get led astray by wolves dressed up as shepherds. Feeding off their
fears, insecurites and the need to feel loved and accepted. That is
exactly how my X GF was when she stumbled across TM with its
promotions and claims.

I understand too why it is so hard to break away. In the case of my
X GF this man and this organisation has given her a sense of
belonging to something. Its given her an identity. "I'm a TM'r, I'M
a Sidhi, these people are my family. All illusions of course but
when one is drowning one will grab hold of anything that seems to
float. Real family doesn't charge you money to participate in events
or teach you how to connect with God, or the universal consciouness
or however you freely choose to view the question of WHAT IS. It is
an inherent right to be One with ALL,,,One with our creator.

Keep well
Bill