--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"
> <unclewas@> wrote:
> >
> > I was sitting around my X's living room once. We had be talking
> about
> > her meeting with some TM'rs to do their program together. It was
> going
> > to mess up our plans for part of the day. So I suggested I just
> come
> > along and read a book or something while they went off and did
> there
> > thing. I didn't think it was a big deal.
> >
> > I was told no absolutely not. I asked why not what's the big
secret?
> > She said something like, they discuss different things that non
> TM'rs
> > just can't know about. And then made a reference to the CIA and
the
> > FBI. I thought, wow, how bizarre and paranoid a comment to make.
Is
> > this girl wierd or what. We had only been dating awhile and I
let
> it
> > side.
> >
> > During the course of the last few months I have wondered more
and
> more
> > whether she was mentally ill or if part of her problem was brain
> > washing from the organisation she belonged to.
> >
> > Funny how things happen and now here I am posting on FFL and
have
> > become the source of debate wondering if I might secretly be
this
> > other person and references to CIA and whose payroll I might be
on.

> > I did like the Satan reference though and have always considered
> > myself to be a little "devilish at times.
> >
> > Even when I did meet with some of her friends from the movement,
> there
> > just seemed to be this vague "whisp" of mis-trust in the air.
Kind
> of
> > like, oh he's an outsider. He's not "one of us" attitude.  And
> since
> > I've always been an out going open minded and kind hearted do
> anything
> > for you type I found the behaviour dis-heartening and mildly
> hurtful.
> > Afterall, why would such "spiritual people treat me of all guys
> with
> > contempt. A man who enjoys a very deep and loving connection
with
> God
> > and sees All humanity, life and existance for that matter as
part
> of a
> > single conscious being.
> >
> > I am beginning to understand now, thanks in part to some folks
here
> > and their responses to my queiries.
> >
> > I've always felt the truth to the mysteries of what is
incorporates
> > both the sciences of existance and the love and wisdoms of a
divine
> > consciousness. In addition to searching for answers regarding
why
> my X
> > GF was the way she is I had also hope that perhaps I'd pick up a
> tid
> > bit or two of something new that I could use to enhence my own
> > spiritual journey.
> >
> > Clearly that will not be the case from the TM'rs I have
encountered
> > here. Fear, insecurities and paranoia fill your minds and
perhaps
> even
> > your hearts. How sad I feel for you,,,how sad I feel for my X
GF.

> > How do you get to be this way???
> >

> > So can anyone tell me, regarding the question of Earl Kaplan.
> >
> > Is he a real person and was this a letter written by him?
> >
> > Did he contribute Millions of dollars to Maharishi and the TMO?
> >
> > How many millions and over what time frame?
> >
> > Did he know Maharishi personally?
> >
> > Could any some or all of he story be true?
> >
> > Or you you only interested in my testosterone levels and who
pays
> me.
> >
> > P.S.
> >
> > He let me add my own twist for you to debate,,,,pssst maybe I'm
> really
> > with the IRS. Ah Sweet Mother of God the paranoia.
> >
> > unclewas
>
>  You are quite good at posing as the friendly neighbour, but you
are
> not good at posing as someone who is telling the truth about
> yourself, your family or the TM-movement.

...and what difference would that make, you paranoid nutcase?

Suppose for one minute that he was NOT telling the truth about
himself or his family and that he was posing as someone who he is
not?  Would that negate any of the points he makes?

Does that prevent you from addressing his concerns?

Even if he made up all that stuff about his ex girlfriend, haven't
we all met at least one person who is like that?  I know I have.

By the way, nablus, I don't think you're too far off from the
description he gives of his girlfriend, what with your talk about
attempts on MMY's life and conspiracies against the TMO.

Maybe YOU'RE the one who is posing...maybe YOU'RE his ex-
girlfriend...