> <jstein@>

> > > <nablus108@>

> > of
> > > else

> > comes
> > the

coordinated
> > > effort
> of
> > person,

> Bill
> > > may

> spending
> are

> > silly
> > without
> > >
> > >  Haha. I was just waiting for that comment, it had to
> materialize.
> > > However, since you think that governmental activities directed
> > > against the Movement is ridicelous you prove to be
historically
> > > challenged. Numerous attempts on Maharishis life has escaped
you.
> > > Wait until Nankishore takes over the TM-Movement - the old
fire
> > will
> > > start again.
> >

> > I would like nothing more than to stand corrected, nablus.
> >
> > Please, please provide us with:
> >
> > 1) documentation and proof that there have been governmental
> > activities directed against the Movement.
>
> :Armed , American gunman was stopped by WYHMS on bridge to Kulm.

What is WYHMS?

And what and where is "Kulm"...is that one of the hotels the
movement owns in Seelisberg?  And if so, what bridge?

> > 2) documentation and proof that there have been numerous
attempts
> on
> > Maharishi's life.
>
> : 1 airplane was blown upp on a Swiss airstrip.

When was an airplane blown up?  What date and/or year?

Whose airplane was it...the movement?

Who blew it up?  Was there a police report?  Was it reported in the
media?

. Hotels with CCP's,
> Philipines, 1984 was arsoned.

...and there is a police report to this that specifically says that
TMO people were targeted?

> > 3) documentation and proof that the CIA has infiltrated the TMO.
>
> India 1982: Groups of american Purusha is touring the country.
Prior
> to their coming to a community local officials recieves a
telephone
> call. The caller said; do not trust these people. The caller was a
> Purusha, no one else could know the timing.

Huh?

An anonymous  telephone call and this is your proof that the CIA
infiltrated the TMO?

Are you serious?

> This is just a continuing story. When Maharishi heard of the
american
> Purusha story from India, returning to Boppard in 1982, he said;
why
> don't you just stand upp; proclaim your duty to your country.
(then
> gave a long discourse on patriotism.) The agents kept quiet. Some
> good americans wept.

I asked you for documentation or proof that the CIA had infiltrated
the TMO, not MMY's ranting that it had happened.

Again, I ask you: what is the documentation or proof that the CIA
had infiltrated the TMO?