You people look too many SF.

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<richardhughes103@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"
> <unclewas@> wrote:
> >

> > I found that rather interesting too.
>
> I think it has been edited though, I am sure the first time I read
> this somewhere else it was claimed that MMY murdered Guru Dev and
> stole a possesion of his which gave him control over others. Which,
> I thought, was so far fetched it completely undermined the rest of
> his argument. Is my memory faulty?

You mean this?

2. There are many strange events around Guru Dev´s death. The real
current Shankaracharya and Guru Dev´s nephew and two Swami´s
independent of each other had very similar stories. It is believed
that Mahesh had Guru Dev poisoned. During the funeral he then went
back to Jyotir Math and stole the most powerful spiritual artifact
Guru Dev had created, a gold and jeweled Shri Yantra. Mahesh, after
traveling throughout India, found a man who could activate the outer
portions of the Shri Yantra. This gave Mahesh certain occult powers
and control over certain astral beings. Mahesh then created a
meditation technique and certain mantras that would help people blank
their minds. In this blank state (which has nothing to do with
transcendence that is talked about in the yoga sutras) these astral
beings would brainwash these meditators into certain beliefs and
certain actions. In addition, Mahesh would put blocks on people´s
nervous systems to block their Kundalini from firing and to siphon
off their energy.

This is from the letter Bill just posted.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___