--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Well, it's a song in the way that the Bhagavad Gita is a song (BG
> means "song of God").

OK, but did somebody compose it (or cognize it?)
recently, or is it something ancient that they're
using for the purpose?  What do the words say?

 Anyway, veg out and enjoy -- it would not
> download on my computer for some reason, so I'll have to do some
> Miracle Gro shots instead.

If you let me know your email address, I'll send
it to you via Dropload (which is a Web site where
you upload a file to the site, then the person you
want to receive it is notified to come pick it up--
works great for sending files too big for email,
and this is humongous, 41 MB--it's a WAV file).