> I was wondering when an article would appear debunking the science
of
> the liquid explosives in last week's alleged "terror plot" (a.k.a.
the
> Bush regime distraction contraption) and why it wouldn't work.
Here it is:

> "Binary liquid explosives are a sexy staple of Hollywood
thrillers. It
> would be tedious to enumerate the movie terrorists who've employed
> relatively harmless liquids that, when mixed, immediately rain
> destruction upon an innocent populace, like the seven angels of
God's
> wrath pouring out their bowls full of pestilence and pain.
>
> The funny thing about these movies is, we never learn just which
two
> chemicals can be handled safely when separate, yet instantly blow
us all
> to kingdom come when combined. Nevertheless, we maintain a great
> eagerness to believe in these substances, chiefly because action
movies
> wouldn't be as much fun if we didn't."
>
> Read the rest here:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/17/flying_toilet_terror_labs/pri
nt.html

> When will people in this country wake up to the fact that the Bush
> regime and their dimwitted supporters  are the biggest terror camp
in
> this world attempting to destroy peace, the middle class and a 200
plus
> year old democracy all in the name of profit and runaway
capitalism.

Thanks for posting this- It shows unequivocally that we've been
snowed once again...Even so, Bush's poll number remain pegged in the
low 30's.

Anecdotally, I heard a very conservative talk radio announcer here
in the Bay Area say that he thought that Bush was the worst
president in US history(!). Quite a switch from the lockstep we
experienced until recently from the Republicans.