--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:

> goes
> > on
> he
> does he
> > these
> > > >
> > > For years, Earl had mare ³face time² with MMY than just about
> > anybody.
> > > Perhaps, once he began to turn sour, MMY no longer wanted to meet
> > with him.
> > > MMY doesn¹t like uncomfortable confrontations.
> > >
> > It would be interesting to know if Earl even tried to meet with
> > Maharishi to discuss all of this. My money is on 'Nope'.
> >
> My money is on "Yep". The Kaplan's did not amass their fortune by
> sitting on their hands and being shy, meek or submissive. They were
> pretty forceful guys. And if/when they started to raise a stink about
> where the money was going, the TBs would have tried to keep them away
> from MMY. Have you ever heard of anyone with a bone to pick with MMY
> getting close to him?

Earl told several of his friends of attempts to discuss the issue with
MMY on the phone and MMY not giving him a straight answer, which is
what really upset him as much as anything else.  Anyone who thinks
Earl wouldn't pursue getting to the bottom of what happened to $16
million doesn't know Earl - like the post above says Earl didn't get
rich being shy about money.