Wasn't that unreal?

This guy doesn't look like he could make it to the bathroom unassisted.

Even Patsy's sister, who would have every reason to want her sister's
name cleared (one would think) couldn't bring herself to say she
thought he was guilty.

One thing in his favor, though...he seems to be the only other person
connected to the case who actually seems nuttier than Patsy.

Sal