Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: I found this rather interesting, the Kaplans & $
on 8/18/06 8:18 AM, nablus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Someone posted a while back that Kaplan regrets writing the letter.
Apparently he complained to Amma about Maharishi had taken all of
his money whereupon she scolded him and said it happened because he
was so attached to money. Anyone knows the details of that story ?

As I heard the story (and I could get it first hand from someone who was there if you wish) she consoled him because he was feeling ripped off. She said that regardless of how the money  was used (i.e., misappropriated) he would reap good karma from the sincerity of his intention when giving it.