--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> > <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yeah, i find it particularly interesting because he was there
and
> > > can write about it from having been there.  It is an important
> > > letter that tells us things.  Regardless.
> > >
> > > -Doug in FF
> > >
> > Perhaps everything in this letter is true, and perhaps not.
> >
> > The thing I find downright odd about it, though, is this guy
goes
> on
> > and on and on and on about the deceit of Maharishi and the lies
he
> > was told and how much money he gave Maharishi, and not once does
he
> > say he plainly *met with Maharishi* and asked him about all of
> these
> > things.
> >
> > Seems like a very immature approach from this fellow. What is
> > Maharishi going to do, beat him up, call him a sissy, arm
wrestle
> > him? On the one hand, this guy is willing to fill several pages
> with
> > accusations, and on the other, not willing to meet with
Maharishi,
> > who is after all, a human being just like the rest of us.
> >
> > Seems to me like this guy is intimidated by Maharishi, and that
is
> > what he should be working on, instead of all this other stuff.
> >

> In my experience nobody will even question MMY's lackeys for fear
of
> causing trouble or being "negative", I would imagine that
increases a
> lot for the man at the top especially as we are led to believe he
is
> much more than human.
>
> I personally think Kaplan shoots himself in the foot with his talk
of
> enlightened children (how does he know?)and psychics (surely the
> biggest frauds out there!) If he's that credulous perhaps it's no
> wonder he handed over so much of his hard-earned without asking
where
> it was going.

I agree.

Although Kaplan probably has alot of justification and cause
regarding the missing $17 million, he's a bit disingenious with that
letter.

After all, he was in the TMO for -- what? -- 30 years?  Com'n.  If
you weren't picking up on the bad stuff after all that time, can't
blame it all on MMY and the TMO.

Gotta look to yourself a bit.